RV RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
RV Rental Rules & Regulations
We would like to make your visit as safe and comfortable as possible. For the benefit of all Guests, please observe the following courtesies:
1. During Office Hours: (8:30 am-6:00 pm) all RV Rental guests should register before entering the park. All site and RV Rental fees must be paid in advance.
2. Check out is 11:00 a.m. The RV site and RV Rentals must be vacated or re-registered by 11:00 am. Upon checking out, please place all garbage in dumpster.
3. Trash pick-up is Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Place trash at the end of your pad by 9:00 a.m. and we will pick it up.
4. We are pet friendly to friendly pets. Pets must be attended and on leash at all times. No excessive barking allowed. Pets must be walked by a responsible person to pick up after them immediately. We have stations set up for your convenience. There is a $50.00 fine for not picking up after your pet.
5. Quiet Hours 10:00 p.m.– 6:00 a.m. Be respectful of your neighbor and keep all noise, music or loud talking to a minimum at all times.
6. Grills are permitted at all sites. Open fires or bonfires are prohibited unless in an approved fire pit.
7. Speed Limit – 10 MPH STRICTLY ENFORCED.
8. Fire arms may not be fired on campground property.
9. Chemical sprays are not permitted on grounds or in water.
10. Commercial vehicles are not permitted on property.
11. Storage sheds are not permitted on pads. Any small utility trailers must be neat and not interfere with vehicle parking on pads. We offer storage for a small fee. Any wooden decks must be preapproved and may not have tops.
12. In order to keep the grounds nice, parking any part of vehicles or boat trailers on grass is not permitted. Violations will be fined $50.00 after one warning.
13. We will issue arm bands for the pool for you and your family staying with you. Arm bands must be worn for pool use. We have guest arm bands available per request for up to 2 guests.
14. Pad and RV Rental must be kept neat and clean No excessive items scattered about the Pad or RV Rental. Miscellaneous items must be kept in order or neatly placed under camper. Violations will be fined $50.00 after one warning.
15. There is a 3.5% Convenience Fee on all credit card rental payments. We will gladly set up a monthly draft from your bank account free of charge, or you can pay by check or cash with no fee.
Thank you for choosing Sunset Marina. We hope you enjoy your stay.
No Shows will be charged full rental charges for time reserved.
No refunds for holiday or event cancellations.
Camping is an outdoor experience. Therefore, we do not give refunds or rain checks due to the discomforts of nature. There will also be no refunds or compensation for; Acts of God, Mother Nature, Acts of War or Government Agencies, Road Maintenance, Gas Shortages, Power Outages, TV Service outages, or Water Outages.
A Voucher/Rain check may be received if:
There is a cancellation with at least 7 days advance notice. There will be a $10 cancellation fee for each campsite and RV Rental reserved. A voucher will be issued for the remaining balance; good for 6 months from the date of cancellation. Must stay within the 6 months, not book the reservation within 6 months.
A death or dire illness had occurred in the customer’s immediate family. There will be a $10 cancellation fee for each campsite and RV Rental reserved. A Voucher will be issued for the remaining balance; good for 6 months from the date of cancellation. Must stay within the 6 months, not book the reservation within 6 months.
There is a cancellation within 6 days of the arrival. The customer will forfeit 50% of their respective total and a voucher will be issued for the remaining balance, good for 6 months from the date of the cancellation.